(1) Policy on Israel & Palestine reaffirmed by the Australian Labor Party National Conference, December, 2018:
Labor supports an enduring and just two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the right of Israel to live in peace within secure borders internationally recognised and agreed by the parties, and reflecting the legitimate aspirations of the Palestinian people to also live in peace and security within their own state.
(2) Resolution on Israel & Palestine adopted by the Australian Labor Party National Conference, December, 2018:
- Notes previous resolutions on Israel/Palestine carried at the 2015 ALP National Conference and the 2016 NSW Labor Annual Conference;
- Supports the recognition and right of Israel and Palestine to exist as two states within secure and recognised borders;
- Calls on the next Labor Government to recognise Palestine as a state; and
- Expects that this issue will be an important priority for the next Labor Government